Tuesday 14 February 2012

strive.


Psalm 119:145-152
I cry out with my whole heart; Hear me, O Lord! I will keep Your statutes. 146 I cry out to You; Save me, and I will keep Your testimonies. 147 I rise before the dawning of the morning, And cry for help; I hope in Your word. 148 My eyes are awake through the night watches, That I may meditate on Your word. 149 Hear my voice according to Your lovingkindness; O Lord, revive me according to Your justice. 150 They draw near who follow after wickedness; They are far from Your law. 151 You are near, O Lord, And all Your commandments are truth. 152 Concerning Your testimonies, I have known of old that You have founded them forever.

1 comment:

  1. very powerful Marc...God bless u...I'm striving, thinking about, spending hours and hours, putting so much effort into, and even dreaming about all that perishes....instead of what is everlasting...pray for me that I can consistently stive for Christ, and Christ only...

    ReplyDelete