Thursday 19 January 2012

Enough.


Proverbs 30:5-9
5 Every word of God is pure;        He is a shield to those who put their trust in Him.         6 Do not add to His words,        Lest He rebuke you, and you be found a liar.         7 Two things I request of You        (Deprive me not before I die):         8 Remove falsehood and lies far from me;        Give me neither poverty nor riches—        Feed me with the food allotted to me;         9 Lest I be full and deny You,       And say, “Who is the LORD?”        Or lest I be poor and steal,        And profane the name of my God.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks Marc....I'm always looking to fill myself...but I think it's time to start emptying...see you soon

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a beautiful reminder for us all; like Marc said, we are surrounded with so many gadgets that make us forget that we can depend on God in times of need. It's difficult to empty ourselves in a world where success and independence is so highly sought - thank you for this message.

    ReplyDelete