Tuesday 17 January 2012

Heart.


Psalm 100:1-5
1 Make a joyful shout to the LORD, all you lands!  2 Serve the LORD with gladness;          Come before His presence with singing.  3 Know that the LORD, He is God;          It is He who has made us, and not we ourselves;[a]          We are His people and the sheep of His pasture.             4 Enter into His gates with thanksgiving,          And into His courts with praise.           Be thankful to Him, and bless His name.  5 For the LORD is good;          His mercy is everlasting,           And His truth endures to all generations.

2 comments:

  1. Great meditation!

    Verse 2 really stuck out for me - Serve the Lord with gladness. I totally struggle with this! Sometimes I know what to do, and I choose to do it, but I do so grudgingly or with a sour face. I literally find myself saying, I wish I could do this with a glad heart.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can completely relate to the above comment. Sometimes I find myself so reluctant to go serve the Lord, but when I am in the process of doing so I remember why I pushed myself to do it in the first place. The Lord really blesses us for the services we do and we can definitely feel the blessing and peace that comes upon us when in the process.

    ReplyDelete